This is the web site of Visual Reflections - Custom Web Design
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible). We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web site.
If you supply us with your e-mail address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new services we will be offering. If you do not wish to receive such mailings,please let us know by sending an email to us at the above address. We will not make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other organizations.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new services we will be offering. If you do not wish to receive such mailings,please let us know by sending an email to us at the above address. We will not make the postal mail addresses of those who access our site available to other organizations.
If you supply us with your telephone number on-line you may receive periodic contact from us with information on new services we will be offering. If you do not wish to receive such contact, please let us know by sending an email to us at the above address. We will not make the telephone number of those who access our site available to other organizations.
We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that we collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.